How to retrieve the deleted shortcuts on the desktop
1, first of all, open the Windows 10 system.
2, and then, in the desktop blank click the right mouse button, in the right-click menu, select “personalization”, click to open.
3, then, in the “Personalization Window”, select “Change Desktop Icons”, click to open.
4. Then, in the window, choose to check the deleted options, click to save the settings.
5, finally, back to the desktop you can see the deleted options shortcut icon, the problem is solved.
Computer to desktop shortcuts deleted how to do? Computer shortcuts deleted recovery methods
1. Open the Recycle Bin: find the Recycle Bin icon on the desktop, double-click to open.
2. Find deleted shortcuts: find deleted shortcuts in Recycle Bin, you can use the search function to quickly locate them.
3. Recover shortcuts: Select the deleted shortcuts, right-click “Restore” or drag and drop them to the desktop to recover them.
If you can’t find the deleted shortcuts in the Recycle Bin, you can try the following methods:
1. Check the desktop folder: right-click on the desktop, select “Personalize”, and then click “Change Desktop Icons”. Check to see if there are any deleted shortcuts.
2. Restore System Restore Points: If you have set up a System Restore Point, you can try to restore it to the previous state.
3. Use data recovery software: If none of the above methods work, you can try to use data recovery software, such as Recuva, EaseUSDataRecovery, etc., to recover deleted shortcuts.
Desktop WeChat shortcut icon deleted how to get back?
If you accidentally delete the desktop WeChat shortcut icon, then how to retrieve it, we can retrieve it through the following methods.
The first step: click on the Win icon on the bottom left of the toolbar on your computer desktop, a new window will pop up showing commonly used software and software that has been locked.
The second step: Click on the “All Programs” button on the top of the search bar, some of which are set up so that you don’t need to click on it, and put your mouse directly on the top of it to display all the programs.
Step 3: Find and click the “WeChat” folder in the newly opened All Programs list, and then you can see the WeChat icon.
Step 4: Right-click on the WeChat icon found in All Programs, a new menu bar window will open, find the “Send to” option and place your mouse on this option.
Step 5: When the mouse is placed on the “Send to” option is to pop up a new window, in this window to find and click to select the “desktop shortcut”, at this time to return to the desktop you can see the WeChat icon.
Desktop shortcuts are missing how to restore
Desktop shortcuts to restore the method:
Brand Model: ASUS
System Version: UX30K723A
Software Version: Windows 10
1, first of all, open their own computers, in the desktop of the computer to find ‘this Computer’, click ‘This Computer’ to enter the computer page.
2, then in this computer page, according to the illustration, find the search box, in the search box to retrieve the computer shortcut file, click the arrow to search.
3, the next search results out, find their computer shortcut file, click the right mouse button, find ‘Send to’, click ‘Send to’ and click ‘Desktop shortcut’, you can go back to the desktop.
4, the last may also be their own mistakenly deleted computer shortcuts, just open their computer in the Recycle Bin, find the mistakenly deleted files click Restore.