Know the latitude and longitude,how to find the location on google maps
Download GoogleEarth, then click open. After you open GoogleEarth, enter the latitude and longitude 291558647, 10744102 in the search box on the top left corner, then click search. Zoom in on the map to see the lookup point. If you can’t find it, copy the current search result to My Places.
Generally, the latitude and longitude measured by a cell phone or GPS is the longitude at the front and the latitude at the back. Using a map search requires that the latitude be entered before and the longitude after. Open Google Maps, in the search box, enter the latitude and longitude, in the middle of the English, separate. Just click on search.
Method 3: Desktop version of Google Maps in GoogleMaps to place a location pin. Right-click to get the latitude and longitude information of the location. In addition to being able to search for locations and routes, Google Maps also provides longitude and latitude coordinates for any location.
Knowing the latitude and longitude, you can locate the location by entering the latitude and longitude in the google maps input box and searching directly.
Open Google Maps, in the search box, enter the latitude and longitude, in the middle of the English, separated. Just click on search. Here to latitude and longitude: 319243, 1254044 as an example search. The result is shown in the picture. But the positioning of Google Maps is not very accurate. The most accurate way is to use Google Earth software.
Google Maps does not have a latitude and longitude positioning function, in the Google Earth search box, enter the coordinates, such as 26 ° 56286N 119 ° 21567E, you can easily get the coordinates of the location of the point, the coordinates of the location of the above is the town of Xiancun, Ningde City, Fujian Province, China.
How to get longitude and latitude information from Google Maps
ContentsMethod 1: iPhone and iPad1: Download and open Google Maps.2: Place a location pointer at the target location on the map.3: Share the location with a message.4: Select the recipients of the shared location, and press the Send button.5: Receive the shared location.6: Click on the Google Maps link.7: Find the longitude and latitude information.8: Click on the Google Maps link.9: Find the longitude and latitude information. Receive the shared location. 6. Click on the Google Maps link. 7. Find the longitude and latitude information. Method 2: Android 1. Open Google Maps. 2. Put a location pointer at the target location on the map. 3. Browse the location coordinates. 4. Share the location. Method 3: Desktop version of Google Maps1, in GoogleMaps2, place a location pin.3, right-click4, get the latitude and longitude information of the location. In addition to allowing you to search for locations and routes, Google Maps also provides longitude and latitude coordinates for any location. You can get the longitude and latitude of a location from Google Maps for iPhone, iPad, Android and desktop by putting a location pointer on the map and sharing it with yourself or others. The operation is not complicated and is as simple as tapping on a location on the map that interests you.
Method 1: iPhone and iPad
1. Download and open Google Maps. Go to the AppStore (for iOS devices) or the App Store (for Android), search for “Google Maps,” and click the “Get/Install” button next to the search results to download the app. Once the app is downloaded, tap the app icon on the home screen to open it.
2. Place a pointer at the target location on the map. There are two ways to do this: Enter the address or location you are interested in in the search field and click the “Search” button.
Move your finger across the map interface to find the target location. Long-press a location on the map to place a location pointer.
3. Share your location with messages. Tap the “Place pin” tab at the bottom of the screen, then select “Share”. You’ll see a number of sharing options, of which using Messages is the quickest and easiest.
4. Select the recipient of the shared location and press the “Send” button. Share your location with yourself or a friend to get longitude and latitude information. Sharing your location with your friends lets them know where you are (or will be) and provides them with the quickest route.
5. Receive the shared location. Open a text message to view the shared location.
6. Click the Google Maps link. It’s located in the text message after the location address and starts with “goo.gl/maps”.
7. Find longitude and latitude information. Click on the link to open Google Maps, and the location’s latitude and longitude information will appear at the top and bottom positions of the screen. The location’s latitude and longitude are generally the first pair of coordinate points listed.
Method 2: Android
1. Open Google Maps.
2. Place a location pointer at the target location on the map. Find the location on the map and long press the screen until a red location pointer appears on the location. You can also use the search bar to find the address of a location such as a company or park.
3. View the location coordinates. With the location pin down, view the search bar at the top of the screen. The longitude and latitude of the location will appear in the search bar.
4. Share the location. Tap the Drag & Drop Pin tab at the bottom of the screen, tap Share, and then select the messaging app you want to use. Send a message or email to yourself or a friend. The shared location includes the longitude and latitude of the location.
Generally, coordinate points list latitude information first.
Method 3: Google Maps for Desktop
1. Search GoogleMaps for the address or location you want to locate. Open Google Maps and depending on the location you are searching for, Google will place a pin on the location or provide you with other options. For example, if you search for “Starbucks,” the map will search for multiple Starbucks stores, and you can choose the one you want to go to.
If you don’t have a specific address, you can zoom in and out to manually find the geographic location of your target.
2. Place the location pin. Click the specific location to view the coordinates. After placing the location pin, the latitude and longitude of the location will become part of the URL address and appear in the address bar. There are certainly easier ways to view latitude and longitude.
3. Right-click on the location pin and choose “Where is here?” When on a Mac, hold down the ctrl key and click the mouse.
In addition to placing the location pin, you can also right-click directly on the location on the map.
4. Get the latitude and longitude information for the location. Coordinate points appear in a rectangular box at the bottom of the screen. Generally, the coordinate points list the latitude and longitude information first.
TipYou can also paste a set of latitude and longitude coordinates into a Google Maps search. Google will place location pins at the coordinate locations.
Learn the definitions of longitude and latitude. Longitude is the horizontal coordinate point that connects the North Pole to the South Pole and measures the east-west position of a location. Latitude is the coordinate perpendicular to longitude that measures the north-south position. Longitude and latitude are measured in degrees (D), minutes (M), and seconds (S). Google Maps displays coordinates in two ways: degrees minutes and seconds: DDD°MM’SS.S”;42°13’08.2 “N83°44’00.9 “W
Degrees with decimals: DD.DDDDD°;42.231039°N, 83.733584°W
If the web browser is running “GoogleMapsLite”, you will not be able to view the longitude and latitude of the location. You can look for a lightning bolt in the bottom right corner of the map, or go to the settings menu (?) and see if there is a “Your location” symbol. to see if there is a “You are currently in Lite mode” message to determine if you are in that mode.
WarningNot all locations and stats are guaranteed to be 100% correct.
Latitude and longitude may be calculated differently for different sources.
The new version of Google Maps how to use offline maps and search tips
Recently everyone’s cell phone on Google Maps should have been updated it! The computer version of Google Maps has been almost completely updated map style, the phone is synchronized with the computer version of the update, is a little to satisfy everyone’s curiosity. If you have not yet updated, quickly pick up your hand phone updated map, together with the new version of GoogleMap experience it!
And the new version of the map in the most eye-catching than the download of offline maps, the original many people thought Google canceled this design, but in fact is still supported, just to use a small trick. Try moving the map to your city, zooming in as far as you can to the size of a township, and then typing something specific into the search field to download the offline map.
After moving the map to the location you want to download as an offline map, type OKmaps in the search field and search for it. If the download is successful, the screen will show “Map area on screen to add to cache”.
Search tips for the new Google Maps
At the same time, in terms of searching for store information, the interface is also much simpler and easier to operate than in the past. Simply pull up the information of a store you feel good about, and the phone number, address, and user reviews will immediately appear, as well as the ability to directly dial over to make reservations, which is very easy to use and meets the user’s habits.
In terms of location and road conditions, just click on the small kelp in the lower left corner of the map, and all the overlapping information will appear, allowing you to easily grasp the current road conditions.