Computer desktop shortcut icon is missing how to restore
Yesterday, I accidentally misuse, resulting in computer desktop shortcut icon all gone, a time is very strange, do not know how to do, so I went to the Internet to carefully study a number of finally found a computer desktop icon is missing the solution, and successfully re-tune out the computer icon, the following small make-up will use their own methods to bring to the I’m not sure if you’re going to be able to do this, but I’m sure you’ll be able to do it.
How to recover the missing computer desktop shortcut icon?
1. right-click on the desktop, select “personalization”;
2. on the left side of the switch to the “theme”, on the right side of the open “desktop icon settings “
3. A window pops up, which is the call window of the desktop icon, select the desktop icon that needs to be displayed, and then OK;
4. Then you can see the desktop icon back.
1. The most likely reason is accidentally hidden, just right-click on the desktop blank space, select “View”, and click “Show Desktop Icons” to solve the problem.
1. Another possibility is that the system process problems, this time we need to press the “ctrl + alt + delete” key to start the task manager;
2. Click on the upper-left corner of the “File
2. Click on “File” in the upper left corner, and then select “Run New Task”;
3. In the window, type “explorer.exe”, click “OK! The problem can be solved by typing “explorer.exe” in the window and clicking “OK”.
1. Use the “win+r” key on the keyboard to open the run;
2. Type “gpedit.msc” command and click OK;
3. Click on User Configuration, find the following management module;
4. Click on the desktop;
5. Double-click on the “Hide and disable all items on the desktop”;
6. Select Disabled;
7. Click on the OK can be;
8. Reboot your computer after the desktop icons on the I’m not sure if you’re going to be able to do that.
The above is the small editor for you to bring the computer desktop shortcut icon is missing how to restore the method, I hope to help you.