If you have forgotten your computer’s PIN, you can try the following:
1. Log in with your account password: If you are using Windows, you can try logging in with your account password instead of your PIN. On the login screen, click “Use other options” and select “Login with password”, then enter your account password to login. If you have forgotten your account password, you can try resetting it.
2. Reset PIN: If you can’t log in with your account password, you can try resetting your PIN. In the login screen, click “PIN is no longer available” and follow the instructions to reset your PIN.
3. Resetting the PIN with an administrator account: If you are using Windows and have administrator account privileges, you can use the administrator account to reset the PIN. Under the administrator account, open the Settings app, then select Accounts, and under Logon Options, select “Windows HelloPIN”. Under “Login Options”, select “WindowsHelloPIN”, then select “Forgot PIN” and follow the instructions to reset your PIN.
How to unlock your computer if you forgot your pin code?
If you forget your PIN and can’t unlock your laptop, you can do it in the following ways:
If you forget your PIN and can’t enter your Microsoft account password to access the system, please follow the steps below to reset your PIN to access the system.
1. Please make sure that your computer is connected to an Internet-accessible network in the login screen, and then click “I forgot my PIN” (this screen is the Microsoft login screen, not the local login screen);
2. Verify your Microsoft account password;
3. If your Microsoft account is bound to a cell phone number, please choose to send a text message to the cell phone number, and before sending the text message, you need to verify the last four digits of your cell phone number;
4. Enter the verification code you received from your bound cell phone number, and then click on “Verify”;
5. After the verification has been successfully completed, there is a confirmation prompt to reset your PIN. After the verification, there will be a prompt to reset the PIN, please click to confirm;
6. Then follow the prompts to enter the new PIN, after the setup is complete, click to confirm, you can enter the system, and you can use the newly set PIN to log in to the system.
II. If you can enter the system through other passwords (e.g., local account password), please modify the PIN in the following way.
Press the key combination “Win+I” to enter the Windows settings interface, select “Accounts”, and then press the key to change the PIN.
Press the key combination “Win+I” to enter the Windows setup interface, select “Accounts” > “Logon Options”, click “I forgot my PIN”, and then you need to enter your account password, and then follow the interface prompts to set up a new PIN after you have entered the password correctly.
These are some of the most popular features of the Windows setup: If you have not backed up your data before, you may lose it during the test.
How can pin code be unlocked?
If you forget the PIN code, you can use the PUK code to solve it, and if you forget them all, you need to go to the carrier to retrieve them, and usually there is no charge.
You can refer to the following steps to cancel the phone reboot after entering the PIN code:
1, open the [Settings] in the [Security and Privacy].
3, and then find [Set Card 1\2 Card Lock].
5. After clicking on it, we select the option of Set Card 1\Card 2 Card Lock at the top.
6. After clicking on it, we can turn off the switch at the back of the locked uim card.
How to crack pin code
There are several kinds of passwords for cell phones. One is the service password, the default is usually 6, “000000” or cell phone tail number after 6, logging into the service provider’s website to query the personal data used; a sim card lock password (pin code and puk code), the default is usually 8, to prevent the loss of cell phone, resulting in the loss of phone bill used; and is the lock screen There is also the lock screen password (also called pin code), which prevents outsiders from peeking at the contents of the cell phone screen. The first thing you need to do is to get your hands on a new phone.
You have to figure out what password your phone needs, and then you can take the right medicine.
First, the SIM card pin code is wrong 3 times SIM card will be locked, can only then enter the PUK code to unlock the PUK code is wrong 10 times, SIM card on the lock, can only go to the service provider to redo the new card (telecommunication to do the cost of a new card 20 yuan).
This setting of the SIM card is mainly for the protection of personal mobile communication services, to prevent the SIM card from being stolen by others, resulting in high costs, causing unnecessary losses to the user.
If you want to know the PIN code and PUK code, you can log in to the China Mobile website with your cell phone number and service password, and automatically enter the personal customer webpage. Then find “my mobile – all categories (put the mouse on the top) – other features – SIM card information query”, in which you can see their own cell phone PIN1/PIN2/PUK1/PUK2 code. If it is a telecom card (number), you can use your cell phone number and password to log on to China Telecom’s website, find “Consumer Help Center (in the upper right corner of the screen) – Civil Service – Civil Service – PUK code query – enter your cell phone number into the box to display the PUK code” is generally two, the first one is the PUK1 code, and the second one is the PUK2 code. PUK2 code.
Now a lot of SIM cards in the big card on top of the PUK code.
Two, electronic products have multiple channels that require a PIN code to protect personal information. Unlock PIN generally have two: one is the SIM card unlock PIN code, this is to prevent the SIM card is stolen, by other people use to waste your cell phone bill; the second is to unlock the screen PIN, also is to prevent other people randomly into your cell phone desktop access, to protect your personal information. In addition, there are other security PIN codes, such as restore factory settings PIN code is one of them, it can prevent inadvertently make the phone back to the factory state, so that your cell phone personal information is lost, so when you want to restore prompted you to enter the PIN
code, in order to play a warning role. These codes can be the same or different, and are generally set to the same for ease of memorization.
Three, the device default PIN code is generally a four-digit code, the default is “0000” or “1234” or “1111”, in order to prevent malicious probing to In order to prevent malicious attempts to gain access, the device is set to enter the number of times (generally the default is 3 times), more than the number of times the device can be locked or required to enter the PUK code (which is a higher level of confidentiality code).PIN code can also be set by yourself, the setting must be remembered, and once you forget, generally have to go to the after-sales service.
Fourth, here to provide a lock screen PIN code to forget the solution l approach: shut down the state at the same time press and hold down the boot key + volume keys, in the pop-up dialog box to find the “Restore Factory Settings” item, enter recovery. The phone’s application software is retained, but the system is not. The phone’s apps will remain on the device, but the user data will no longer exist.
Sim card pin has a number of limitations, input correctly can be unlimited use, once the wrong three times, even if you find the correct PIN code, re-entry will be prompted by the error, or even not prompted by the error, directly to the PUK code input. So the operation must pay attention to the number of times, do not pay attention to the case, enter three times PIN code error, and then continue to enter ten times error, the card burned. Other pin general no number of times limit.