Cell phone nails APP upgrade reminder function how to close
Nails is now we often use the office software, and when there will be a reminder of the update information, so today I share with you is the cell phone nails APP upgrade reminder function how to close.
Specifically as follows:
1. First of all, we open the nail APP in the phone.
2. After entering the main interface, we clicked on the “upgrade reminder”;
3. Entering the upgrade reminder interface, we click on the upper right “…”. …” icon on the top right.
4. In the interface, we will turn on the “Message Do Not Disturb” switch.
5. Once this is turned on, the switch will turn blue.
6. From now on, we can only see if there is any update information in the window if we actively click on “Update Alert”. If you don’t want to get the message at all, you can long press the “Update Alert” button.
7. Click Remove in the small window that opens.
How to close the nail circle update reminder function
Now many companies are using the nail office, some users want to know how to close the nail circle update reminder function, the next small make-up will give you a specific step.
Specific as follows:
1. First step to open the phone in the [nail] App, enter the software according to the arrow in the figure below, click on the upper left corner [avatar] icon.
2. The second step in the pop-up menu bar, according to the figure below, click on the [Settings] option.
3.The third step is to enter the [Settings] page and click on the [Privacy] option according to the picture below.
4. The fourth step is to enter the [Privacy] page, according to the picture below, slide the white circle after the [Circle Update Reminder] option to the left to turn off the feature.
5. Finally, according to the arrow in the figure below, the [Circle Update Reminder] option is shown as [Gray], indicating that it is successfully closed.
p40pro how to turn off pinned updates
According to the following steps:
1, first of all, we open the pinned, to carry out the relevant operation settings.
2, after opening the nail, enter the account password, login, and enter the main page.
3, into the main page, click on the upper left corner of the arrow pointed to the personal avatar, to enter the relevant page.
4. Enter into the personal settings page, click the arrow pointed to the system settings, to carry out related operations.
5. Go to the System Settings page, and then click on the Automatic Updates icon in the upper corner of the screen.
6. Turn off automatic updates by clicking on the arrowed System updates option.