How to build a MySQL database system?
This is not difficult, you need to go to the official website to download the MySQL installation package, and then directly install, configure the relevant information on the line, the following I briefly introduce the realization of the process to Win10 system as an example, the main content is as follows:
1. Download the MySQLMSI installer, this directly to the official website to download on the line, here I downloaded the free community edition, the version is MySQL5.5, the address #downloads, select the appropriate system bit on the line:
2. The version is MySQL5.5, address #downloads, choose the one that suits your system, as follows:
2. After the download is complete, double-click to install it directly, and follow the steps step by step, set up a good username, password, character encoding (support Chinese), installation path (preferably not installed on the system disk), etc., as follows:
3. After the installation is complete, we can find MySQL just installed in the start menu bar, here you can directly start the MySQL command line client, directly enter the password, you can log in successfully, as follows (if you have been connected to the failure, check to see if the MySQL service is started, by default the MySQL service will be self-started on boot):
4. Here in order to facilitate late You can also add the MySQL path to the system environment variable, and then you can connect to MySQL directly in the cmd window with the command “mysql-hlocalhost-uroot-p” as follows:
5. If you think that the cmd window is not convenient, you can also use the MySQL graphical window to connect to the MySQL service.
This is the first time I’ve used a MySQL graphical user management tool, such as SQLyog, Navicat, DataGrip, phpMyAdmin, and so on, and I’d like to choose a suitable one according to my own preferences:
So far, we’ve finished setting up a MySQL database system in the local area. Overall, the whole process is very simple, as long as you familiarize yourself with the relevant installation steps and configuration, you will soon be able to master, there are related tutorials and information on the Internet, very rich, you can search, I hope that the contents of the above share can be helpful to you, and you are welcome to comment, leave a message.