word form how to set up across the page line breaks, the next page display?
Specific settings are as follows:
1. computer on a new word file, such as named “word skills” ~
2. double-click the “word skills”, open the Double-click on “word skills” to open the word file
3. Enter the content as an example, including a few rows of the table
4. Right-click on the “cross” logo on the upper left side of the form to bring up the settings dialog box
5. Click on the “Form Properties”. “Form Properties” option, pop-up dialog box to set the form properties
6. Check the “Allow cross-page line breaks” option settings
7. Click OK, this time, a line of content Click OK, then a line of content between the two pages can be broken in the form of display
8. Click OK, then a line of content between the two pages can not be broken in the form of display, it will be automatically adjusted to the next page of the display
How to make word table automatically go to the next page?
1, word form why automatically go to the next page step selected form right-click → Form Properties → Form → Surround → select “no” step Form Properties → line → “Allow cross-page breaks” before the check box to select the line height is set to the minimum value. to the minimum value.
2, first of all, in the Word document, find a problem table and select all tables. Once selected, right-click the table. Click it, a menu will pop up. In the menu, select “Table Properties” item.
3, select the table right-click ¡ú “Form Properties” in the pop-up window click on the “line” ¡ú size under the “specified height” in front of the “check” removed, and the following allows cross-page breaks the “hook” selected.
4, you can set the properties of the form to achieve. Select the form, click the right mouse button, select “Form Properties” in the dialog box that appears, the text around the choice of “no”, “line” is set to “Allow cross-page line breaks”, you can.
5, first of all, we select the form right ¡ú “Form Properties” in the pop-up window click on the line ¡ú Specify the size of the height before the removal of the scale, and select the following allow cross-page breaks check the scale.
word form across the page how to adjust to a page (Word form across the page how to adjust)
1, encountered in the layout of this form in the back of a few lines directly empty half a page, another page to display the content. Click on the form of tools in the “Layout”, and then click “Properties”. Open the “Table Properties”, select “Rows”. Find and check the “Allow line breaks across pages”.
2, open the Word document, click to locate the form of the previous line, then click to locate the “Layout” tab. Click the “Page Setup” column in the “separator” button and its sub-options click on “Next”. You will see that the form has been successfully displayed on one page.
3, first of all, open the document in the computer, double-click on the form, as shown below. Then in the form of properties window, click on the “line”, as shown in the following chart. Then in the line interface, uncheck the “Allow cross-page breaks”, as shown in the following chart.
4, set the table with the next paragraph on the same page Select the entire form, and then click Start – Paragraph Settings button, and then in the interface of line breaks and page breaks, check the upper and lower paragraphs on the same page, click OK, the form is automatically displayed on a page.
5, set up with the next paragraph on the same page, select the Word form, and then in the “Start” interface, click the paragraph in the “Paragraph Settings” button. Then in the “line breaks and paging” interface, click on “with the next paragraph on the same page”, and then click “OK”.