word form title how to make h3>
How to do with word form title? We can do when using Word form title, but many users do not know how to do form title, that we specifically how to set the title? Below is a small compilation of how to do with word form title tutorial, go together to see it!
How to do with word form title
1, right-click on the form of the upper-left corner of the plus sign;
2, click on the insertion of the subject note;
How to add a title at the top of a word table?
1. Click on the Insert option in the menu bar.
2. Click on the drop down menu of the table.
3. Select the table style in the pop-up window.
4. Select the cells in the top row and click Merge Cells.
5. Enter the title you want to use and set the center alignment can be.
6. According to the above steps you can add a title at the top of the word table.