How to install HP printer driver on Apple computer?
Hello, if you want to install the HP printer driver on the Apple computer then you need to go to the official website of HP, and then find the corresponding driver for your printer and click to download it.
To use the printer properly you must have the appropriate plug-in driver.
How do I install the MAC version of the driver?
Mac Driver Software Free Download
The Macintosh (or Mac for short) is a personal consumer computer developed by Apple Inc. since 1984, and contains computers such as: iMac, Macmini, MacbookAir, MacbookPro, Macbook, MacPro and other computers. Using a standalone macOS system, the latest macOS series is based on the NeXT system development and does not support compatibility. It is a complete and independent operating system.
How to install the printer driver under MAC system?
1. Connect the printer to the host computer, and then turn on the printer power, through the host computer’s “Control Panel” to “Printers and Faxes” folder, and then click the right mouse button in the blank space, select the “Add Printer” command to open the Add Printer Wizard window. “Add Printer” command to open the Add Printer Wizard window.
2. Select “Connect to a local printer on this computer” and check the “Automatically detect and install plug-and-play printers” checkbox. The host computer will detect new printers, and will soon find a printer that is already connected.
3. Follow the prompts to put the driver CD-ROM that came with the printer into the CD-ROM drive, install the printer driver, and then the printer icon will appear in the “Printers and Faxes” folder.
Then right-click on the newly installed printer icon and select the “Share” command to open the printer’s Properties dialog box, switch to the “Sharing” tab, and select “Share this printer! “, in the “Share Name” input box, fill in the need to share the name, such as CompaqIJ, click “OK” button to complete the sharing of the settings can be.
1. Configure network protocols so that the sharing of printers can be smooth, must be installed on both the host computer and the client “File and Printer Sharing Protocol”.
2. Right-click on the desktop “Online Neighborhood”, and then select the “Properties” command to enter the “Network Connections” folder, in the “Local Connections” folder. Right-click on the “Local Connections” icon and select the “Properties” command.
3. If you don’t see “File and Printer Sharing for Microsoft Networks” in the “This connection uses the following items” list on the General tab, you need to click on “File and Printer Sharing for Microsoft Networks”. If you do not find “Microsoft Network File and Printer Sharing” in the list of “This connection uses the following items” on the “General” tab, you need to click the “Install” button, select “Services” in the pop-up dialog box, and then click “Add” in the “Select Network Service” tab. “Select Network Services” window, select “File and Printer Sharing”, and finally click the “OK” button to complete.
4. Client installation and configuration, click “Start ¡ú Settings ¡ú Printers and Faxes”, and then start the “Add Printer Wizard”, select the “Network Printer” option. Select the “Network Printer” option. Then in the “Specify a printer” page provides several ways to add a network printer.
5. You can select the “Browse for Printers” option to find printers that are shared within the same workgroup on your LAN, and computers that have printers installed, and then select the printer and click the “OK” button.
6. You can also use the “Universal Naming Convention” (UNC) format for accessing network resources to enter the network path to the shared printer, such as “jamescompaqIJ” (james is the host’s user name), and then click “Next”. Finally, click Next.
7. The system will ask you to enter the printer name again, after you have finished, and then click the “Next” button, and then press the “Finish” button, if the host has set up a shared password, here you will be asked to enter the password.
8. Then you can see the client’s “Printers and Faxes” folder has appeared in the shared printer icon, the network printer has been installed.