Windows Security Center warning always pops up how to do
Recently, there are a lot of partners to the editorial feedback, said their windows security center warning always pops up, feel very troublesome, want to solve this problem, but do not know how to do it, we have already compiled a good for you to close the two windows security center warning method.
Windows Security Center warning always pops up how to do?
1. In the Win Start menu search bar directly search the security center can open the relevant page;
2. Referring to the above picture, in the left tab click on the Virus and Threat Protection, the right side of the page, to find the “Virus and Threat Protection” settings, choose to start;
3. After starting the “Virus and Threat Protection” back to the left tab, click on the firewall and network protection, the right side will open the “firewall and network protection” content, domain networks, private networks and public networks are clicked to open it;
4. Congratulations windows security center comes with virus protection and firewall have been opened, if you do not encounter security problems, it will not be frequent pop-ups, unless you encounter threats and network security issues.
1. In the lower right corner of the computer taskbar time location on the right mouse button, click on the pop-up notification settings;
2. Or in the pop-up notification bar in the title bar location, that is, the following screenshot of the area I marked with a red box click on the right button of the mouse, it will be a small pop-up menu, select the “go to Notification settings! “
3. After selecting “Go to Notification Settings”, you will directly enter the following page;
4. The red box shown in the above picture, close the position, the computer will not have a reminder notification.
The above is the windows security center warning is always popping up the solution, I hope to help you.
Windows Security Center Alert how to turn off
1, first of all, go to the “Control Panel”, double-click “Security Center”.
2. Next, click the “Suggestions” button in the firewall.
3, and finally the “I have a firewall solution and will monitor its status” check, click OK.
How to turn off security alert prompts in win10?
To turn off the win10 system security center, first open the computer, then click the start menu, open and click the settings option, then select the update and security option, open and select the windowsdefender button, in the windowsdefender interface, read the security center protection instructions.
After reading it, select Startup, and after starting it, select View version information, and then it goes to the windowsdefender interface, and then you can see the protected devices, and the buttons to startup or shutdown, and after the startup is done, check the operation of the device and you are done.
In addition to this, users can also right-click on the desktop of the computer options, then in the pop-up options click on the management options, open the selection of services and applications – services, and then find the SecurityCenter this.
Find the right-click option, in the pop-up option, select Startup – after the startup type selection – automatic (delayed start), then apply OK, and then in the Control Panel – System Security – Security and Maintenance – Change Security and Maintenance settings – remove the hook above the security message, and then click OK button to save and exit.
Expanded:Windows 10 is an operating system for computers and tablets developed by Microsoft Corporation in the United States of America and released on July 29, 2015 in its official version.
Win10 open file prompts windows security alert how to close
Computer upgraded to win10 enterprise version, every time you open a software to pop up Windows security alert, prompted once enough, but every time you pop up, annoying people! Windows security alert is mainly the system comes with the security center of its own protection capabilities, such as not the computer itself! Windows Security Alert is mainly the system comes with the security center itself to protect the ability, such as not the computer itself installed security guards and other software, then you can turn this off. If you want to turn it off, take a look at the steps below!
Detailed tutorial on how to turn off Windows Security Alert
1. Search for Control Panel in the Cortana program.
2, click to open the control panel and search for “firewall”
3, stand-alone Windowsdefender firewall please, and then click to enable or disable Windowsdefender firewall.
4. Uncheck “Notify me when the firewall blocks new applications” and click OK.
1, right-click on the desktop in the lower-left corner of the Start button, in the pop-up menu, select the “Run” menu item;
2, the next in the open Run window, enter the command services.msc, and then click the OK button;
3, in the open service window, find SecurityCenter service item, in the pop-up menu, select “Properties” menu item;
4, in the open service item properties window, click on the “Stop” button to stop the service running;
5, in the open service item properties window, click on the “Stop” button to stop the service running;
6, in the open service item properties window, click on the “Stop” button to stop the service running service running;
5, then click on the “Startup Type” menu item, in the pop-up drop-down menu, select “Disable” menu item. Finally, click on the OK button, so there will be no more security warning window.
If you are using Win10 system, and every time you open the software pops up Windows Security Alert users, you can follow the above method to solve the problem, the solution will never pop up.