What is the reason that POWERPOINT (presentation) cannot resize the text box?
The reason for this problem is that it is caused by a setting problem.
The solution and detailed steps are as follows:
1, the first step, open a PPT file in the computer, you can see that the subtitles in the text box is very small and can not be adjusted, see the figure below, go to the following steps.
2, the second step, after the completion of the above steps, use the mouse to select the text box, click the right mouse button, and then click the bottom of the “Set Shape Format” option, see the figure below, go to the following steps.
3, the third step, after completing the above steps, click the left side of the “text box” option, you can see on the right side of the current selection is “according to the text to adjust the shape of the size of the” option, and then change to “not automatically adjust” option, save the settings, see below, go to the following steps.
4, the fourth step, after completing the above steps, you get the desired results, see the figure below. In this way, the problem is solved.
ppt text box can not adjust the size and location h3>
ppt text box can not adjust the size and location of the solution is as follows:
1, open the ppt, in the upper toolbar, click on the “Insert”, select “text box “, click on “horizontal”;
2, select the text box, right-click the mouse, select “Set Text Box Format”;
3, in the tab of Set Text Box In the Set Text Box Format tab, click the “text box”, in the adjust the size of the optional graphics to adapt to the text “before the check box to adjust the size and location.
How to resize PPT text boxes?
If you insert multiple text boxes in the smart graphic in PPT, you can resize them together according to the following steps:
1. Select all the text boxes, you can select them by holding down the Ctrl key and clicking on each text box.
2. Right-click on the selected text boxes and select “Format Shape”.
3. In the Format Shape dialog box that pops up, select the Size and Properties tab.
4. In the “Size and Properties” tab, you can see the “Width” and “Height” two options, by adjusting their values to adjust the size of the text box. by adjusting their values to adjust the size of the text box.
5. If you need to adjust the position of the text box, you can “Format Shape” dialog box, select the “Position” tab, and then in the “Horizontal Position” and “Vertical Position”. “Vertical position” in the two options to adjust the value to change the position of the text box.
6. After adjusting the size and location of the text box, click “OK” button to save the settings.
Note: If you want to adjust the text box is not in the same smart graphic, you can first select all the text box, and then follow the above steps to adjust.
How to Resize Text Boxes in PowerPoint
If you have inserted a smart graphic in PowerPoint and added multiple text boxes to it, you can resize them together by following these steps:
Selecting a Smart Graphic: In PowerPoint, select the smart graphic that contains the multiple text boxes, which will make the smart graphic with eight resize control points.
Hold down the Shift key and select multiple text boxes: Hold down the Shift key and click on each text box until you have selected all the text boxes that need to be resized. At this point, all text boxes will appear selected.
Resizing textboxes: After you have selected all the textboxes that need to be resized, click on one of the textboxes and hold down the left mouse button while dragging the mouse to resize the textbox. This will resize all the selected text boxes at the same time.
Repositioning text boxes: After resizing, you may need to reposition the text boxes to make them fit better in the Smart Graphics. You can click on any text box and drag them to reposition them.
Finishing the adjustment: After resizing and repositioning all the text boxes, you can release the left mouse button and finish the adjustment.