word table how to add a slash
1. Select the need to draw a slash table header blank cells, select the first blank cell here. Enter the “Design” tab, in the “Table Style” option group, click the “Border” button.
2. In the pop-up “border and background” dialog box, select the dialog box preview area in the lower right corner of the option, in the “Apply to” drop-down box, select “cell”. option, and finally click “OK” button to exit the dialog box.
3. Selected cells have been added to the slash, you can now enter text in the cell.
1. Select the need to draw a slash table header blank cells. Enter the “Layout” tab, click the “Table” option group “draw a slash header” button.
2. In the pop-up “Insert Slash Header” dialog box, in the “Header Style” drop-down box, select a header style, in the “Row Titles” and “Column Headings” in the text content of the input needs, in the “font size” drop-down box can choose the appropriate font size, and finally click “OK” button.
3. You can see the selected cell has been added to the slash table header and text content.
word form of slash how to get h3>
1, select the cell first select the need to slash the cell, right-click, select “Borders and Underlines”. Open tab and then in the “Borders” tab, right-click the “Preview” area in the upper left corner and the lower right corner of the diagonal icon. Set the diagonal last in the cell will be the first line is set to right-justified, the second line is set to left-justified.
2, open the computer word document, the mouse will be positioned in the need to draw a diagonal line in the cell. In the upper menu bar click on the design, and then click on the border drop-down button to select the diagonal upper frame line or diagonal lower frame line. You can also click on Table in the Insert option and choose Draw Table.
3, box the form box the need for the form. Click on the form design click on the above [form design]. Click the inverted triangle click on the above [inverted triangle]. Click on the diagonal line pop-up light gray box, click on the following [diagonal line]. Operation completed word form slash operation has been completed.
4, first of all, open the file we want to add a slash. As shown in the figure: 2 this time we have a blank document, draw a 4 line 3 list of cells. 3 we draw in this form to add a slash. As shown in the figure: 4 this time we click on the menu bar in the [Form] – [Draw Slash Header].
5, opened a word has been inserted into a table, and then select a cell, and then click on the menu “border” option. It will pop up a table and border options, click on the border, drop-down options.